Even though I’m a web marketing consultant and strategist, I always try to pay attention to what “brick and mortar” businesses are doing. As Chris Brogan said in a recent Third Tribe broadcast, you should always look for the “Starbucks oatmeal strategy” you could implement in your online business. Meaning, think outside your current set of offerings (coffee in this case) and see what complimentary offerings you could create that your customers want. I’m a firm believer most all tactics and strategies can be implemented online in some fashion,
Tag Archives: ad-sponsored
Comments Off • Continue Reading →
I'm a marketing strategist. solopreneur, Hip Hop DJ, licensed minister...read more while you process that.
- Think Twitter is Silly? Think Again. April 3, 2012
- I’ll Have the Jiffy Lube Fries: Ad Sponsored Product Offerings March 16, 2010
- Johnny Weir: Fiercest Brand on Ice February 18, 2010
- My First Post for SoulBounce.com! February 11, 2010
- Easier FriendFeed Sign-Up From Twitter is Just the First Step May 11, 2009
- @RPM: You and me, us never part.Da dee dah dah. To hell ...
- Krista Summitt: Testing...
- Gazella Summitt: Found your new blog....
- Gazella Summitt: Found you....
- Krista: hi! i know this is completely random and I guarant...
ad-sponsored begoodjohnnyweir Branding business featured figure friendfeed general heatherette hiphop home-based job johnny johnnyweir krisbougie lifestreaming marketing microblogging microbusiness mixtapes neosoul olympics podcasts popstaronice product rapidfitness search sign-up skating small soulbounce Strategies strategy thediner twitter use very-small weir
Follow @ms_krista on Twitter