Um, No. and. No. It’s not just a bunch of teens and celebrities on there? (see answer above) Wanna know why? And this isn’t going to be a long post, by the way. Twitter is not a kids toy. It is used as a sales tool, a customer satisfaction monitor, a breaking news monitor, a [...]
Archive | April, 2012
I'm a marketing strategist. solopreneur, Hip Hop DJ, licensed minister...read more while you process that.
- Think Twitter is Silly? Think Again. April 3, 2012
- I’ll Have the Jiffy Lube Fries: Ad Sponsored Product Offerings March 16, 2010
- Johnny Weir: Fiercest Brand on Ice February 18, 2010
- My First Post for SoulBounce.com! February 11, 2010
- Easier FriendFeed Sign-Up From Twitter is Just the First Step May 11, 2009
- @RPM: You and me, us never part.Da dee dah dah. To hell ...
- Krista Summitt: Testing...
- Gazella Summitt: Found your new blog....
- Gazella Summitt: Found you....
- Krista: hi! i know this is completely random and I guarant...
ad-sponsored begoodjohnnyweir Branding business featured figure friendfeed general heatherette hiphop home-based job johnny johnnyweir krisbougie lifestreaming marketing microblogging microbusiness mixtapes neosoul olympics podcasts popstaronice product rapidfitness search sign-up skating small soulbounce Strategies strategy thediner twitter use very-small weir
Follow @ms_krista on Twitter